Saving Error when adding Map with external GIS Services

Jump to solution
01-04-2021 10:01 AM
tigerwoulds
Occasional Contributor III

I am using Experience Builder on ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1. I'm trying to add a new map to my experience which uses 2 secured services from my 10.7.1 GIS and Image Server. I'm getting a vague 'Saving Error' message when I try to save my experience after adding the map.

I have 2 services, 1 Map Image Layer and 1 Image Service coming from my 10.7.1 GIS and Image Server - both are shared to my organization.

I added both services to my 10.8.1 Portal and saved credentials with the service. Then, created a map which works just fine in the map viewer. I can see both services there.

In experience builder,  I created a new page with a map and added the map. When I do this, I am unable to save the experience builder. Is there anything obvious I am missing or can check? The webmap works fine in the 10.8.1 Portal Map Viewer but when I try to add it to my Experience I get a 'Saving Error' message. This is what I see in DevTools in my browser:

Devtools errorDevtools error

I can try publishing the services to my 10.8.1 GIS and Image Server but would prefer not to. 

If anyone has any input I would appreciate it!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tigerwoulds

Well it works just fine if I publish everything to 1081. Go figure!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
tigerwoulds

Well it works just fine if I publish everything to 1081. Go figure!

0 Kudos