Problem with Experience builder Table widget changing cell values when double click on the cell.

09-22-2021 09:54 AM
JoseBarrios1
Occasional Contributor III

Hello everyone,

Does anyone having  problems with Exp. builder table widget?  When I double click on a cell to copy the value, the cell value changes (display) other cell value.  Does anyone having the the same problem?

JB

13 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @aleecoro thanks for the post. We need to obtain a reproducible case if possible. Can you please create a case with Esri Support or send me an email at pklingman@esri.com and I can get one going for you. This is the fastest way to get a repro case to Dev to start taking a look at the issue. 

Thanks,

-Peter

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@aleecoro - the fix for the empty table issue is on production now. Could you give it a tty?

RoderickPerendy
New Contributor III

I too am having data being changed for the wrong cell, always offset by 50 rows less. Seems to happen with an applied Sort Order field on the default table view. Have tried both an integer and text-based sort field. 

0 Kudos
KateDoughty1
New Contributor III

@JoseBarrios1 any solution found? I tried emailing pklingman@esri.com but it appears they may no longer be at Esri.

0 Kudos