New Print Widget output does not show graphics from Draw widget

Jump to solution
06-24-2022 01:10 PM
BrantSollis2
New Contributor III

I am testing out the much needed Print widget in Experience Builder, and I noticed that only some of my graphics from the Draw widget are showing up in my exported maps.  The issue seems to be persistent on the Line and Polygon tools, but Rectangle and Circle seem to work occasionally.  

As shown in the preview:

All styles of graphic show in Map ViewAll styles of graphic show in Map View

Output from the Print Widget (map only): 

Only Rectangle and Circle are shown in output.Only Rectangle and Circle are shown in output.

This behavior seems to occur regardless of what layout or format options are used.  I'm assuming it may be a bug, but has anyone seen similar behavior? 

Thanks, 

Brant

0 Kudos
12 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@BrantSollis2 @MarcoPoetsch - The graphics drawn from the Draw widget should display properly when using the Print widget now.

0 Kudos
MarcoPoetsch
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks @TonghuiMing, its working now.

erica_poisson
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @TonghuiMing -  

I realize this post is closed, but hope someone can help me. We are using the Draw widget and notice that if draw on the map there is no way to provide the drawn feature a label. If you select to add a legend in the printed output, the drawn in features are labeled as "Override 1", "Override 2", etc. This is not ideal. I can not find a way to enable users to add a label via the widget settings. 

Is this possible, or is this in the future workplan for Experience Builder? 

Thank you,

Erica
0 Kudos