Message Action settings customization - Filter data in other widgets on Donut chart slice click

07-04-2022 05:43 AM
Ashok
by
New Contributor III

Hi everyone,

I have built a donut(pie) chart in experience builder. I have customized and able to configure different layer data and display the chart with different data based on layer selection from combo box. Here the main functionality I am trying is , I wanted to Filter data in other widgets on Donut chart slice click. The recent most configured data(District) is working fine. But others not.. Because I am able set Message action to the very last configured data layer only (In message filter data settings - getting only District category field), but I am unable to set message actions to all the other data layers.

And I am not able to debug and customize the message action settings. It seems, the settings are coming from JIMU for Builder library from client\dist folder.

Is there any way that we can customize and configure message settings for all the layers  that I configured ? 

Please suggest if anybody knows.

Please find below pics for more understanding.

Config settings 3 datas - Company, Division, DistrictConfig settings 3 datas - Company, Division, DistrictBefore Filter - District chartBefore Filter - District chartOn donut slice click - Data Filter-On donut slice click - Data Filter-

MessageActions - DistrictName only coming in Trigger FieldMessageActions - DistrictName only coming in Trigger Field

Thanks,

Ashok

0 Kudos
0 Replies