Map tools not closing on Page change

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
Labels (1)
LindseyStone
Occasional Contributor III

I have an Experience Builder App set up with 2 pages, both with their own maps.  When navigating between the pages I have ran into an issue with the map tools where they do not close out when you switch pages and stays hovering on the next page until I click the X to close out.  For example on Page 1 I open the layer list via page 1 map, then I switch to page 2,  the layer list from page 1 map is still being shown on the screen, until I close it.  Same thing happens if I open the layer list on page 2 map and go to page 1, I will continue to see the layer list on page 1 until I close out of it.

I have tested multiple map tools and all of them I tested did this.  The only time it doesn't happen is when it is sized down for mobile devices.

This Experience Builder app is in my 10.9.1 Enterprise Portal.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

This is an issue that was fixed quite a while ago, in the AGOL 10.3/ Enterprise 11.1 release.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

This is an issue that was fixed quite a while ago, in the AGOL 10.3/ Enterprise 11.1 release.

0 Kudos
LindseyStone
Occasional Contributor III

Thank you @TonghuiMing,  Support also confirmed that it is a Bug in Enterprise version 10.9.1.