Select to view content in your preferred language

HTML in Experience Builder Splash Widget

Jump to solution
07-12-2024 11:13 AM
EricSipes
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know when or if ESRI is going to enable HTML to customize the text in the Splash widget in Experience builder?

I worked hard to customize the Splash widget in Web App Builder using HTML, but can't use HTML to do it in Experience Builder. I wish I didn't have to settle for a lesser Splash page, because I feel that it will result in a less satisfactory experience. If anyone can help, I am more than open to suggestions because I have run out of solutions.

What I am trying to recreate: 

EricSipes_0-1720807797689.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EricSipes
Occasional Contributor

Solution found: Use the Embed Widget in a column on the About/Slash Window. You can add the HTML code to this and just play around until you achieve the desired look. It is cleaner than using the List Widget

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

Take a look at this hack. You should be able to build out your instruction list with a List Widget.

https://community.esri.com/t5/experience-builder-tips-and-tricks/create-a-map-tips-widget-with-image...

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos
EricSipes
Occasional Contributor

I have seen this, but I just really wish I could just use my HTML code. Today has been a day of frustration, but it has gotten better little by little dealing with Experience Builder.

0 Kudos
EricSipes
Occasional Contributor

Solution found: Use the Embed Widget in a column on the About/Slash Window. You can add the HTML code to this and just play around until you achieve the desired look. It is cleaner than using the List Widget