Select to view content in your preferred language

Glitch in Experience Builder's Query Function

06-21-2023 11:00 AM
Labels (1)
ML123
by
New Contributor

Hello Community,

I'm currently facing an issue, and I need your assistance. I have developed a web portal map using the experience builder.

Within the portal map, I have created five different maps by utilizing the views navigation tool, all based on a single web map. In order to display different content on each map, I have used queries to extract the specific features I want to show for each view.

However, I've encountered a problem. While the queried features display correctly in the edit view and live view, they don't seem to work when I preview the map. Instead, all five different maps in the Views navigation show the same output, disregarding the queries I had set up.

I'm wondering if this is a recent glitch in the experience builder. When I initially built this map a few weeks ago, I didn't experience this issue. However, upon checking the map yesterday, I noticed that the queries weren't functioning properly.

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem or have any insights into what might be causing this issue? Any assistance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CherieBryant
New Contributor III

I'm not sure if it's the same problem, but I was having difficulties with the query widget display as well. Here's my question about it. I haven't figured out a solution so far.

unexpected query widget results 

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@ML123 Could you please provide a reproducible sample while contacting Esri Support to help us investigate the issue? 

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@ML123 To help collaborate - are you using the ds filter function for each map view? Or some filtering elsewhere that you mentioned as "queried features"?

TonghuiMing_0-1687676751230.png

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@ML123 Tested the sample provided through the support ticket, still not able to reproduce the issue. The previewed app also has filters correctly applied:

TonghuiMing_1-1698822247918.png

0 Kudos