Select to view content in your preferred language

Experience Builder Popups appearing in the wrong order

08-31-2020 12:30 PM
RebeccaMartin
New Contributor III

I have built a map-based Experience Builder based on a webmap. In the webmap, the "Park & Ride" layer is the top layer, so when a user clicks on a park & ride, the popup for that layer appears first, even if there are other layers underneath that also have popups. However, in the map on Experience Builder, the popup for the Park & Ride layer is appearing last. The layers appear in the correct order in the Layer and Legend widgets, but I noticed that when I build new Filters, the layers actually appear in the backwards order. I have tried re-adding my webmap to the Map widget and the problem persists. Is there a way to change the order of layers so that the top layer's popup appears first? #experience builder

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
DavidForbuss1
Occasional Contributor III

I'm having this same issue.  When zoomed in, I want a particular layer to be the first one to show in the popup, and the other's to still be available in the list if you click the right arrow.  As of now, it seems to be almost random which layer pops up first.  The only option I've had was to adjust layer visibility by zoom level, but then my users have had to get used to zooming out to be able to interact with the other layers' popups.  It seems they could add a "pop-up" widget to experience builder to solve this.  I'd actually really like it even more if I could combine popups some how so they all show up in one window.

First click:

DavidForbuss1_0-1699457581614.png

Second click in same spot:

DavidForbuss1_2-1699457870609.png

0 Kudos