Experience Builder List Widget no longer allows text box to resize or move

Jump to solution
05-10-2022 03:38 PM
KaraUtter
Occasional Contributor III

We used to be able to make the text boxes in the list widget any size we wanted, we could resize them and move them around and actually customize the list. We could also resize the image and button widgets inside of the list widget, but now we have lost this capability. Please bring it back, otherwise we can't customize in the ways we need and want to change the look and feel of our lists in accordance with our project needs. Nor can we center and create white space to our own specifications. I should specify I am not able to resize or move text boxes around in the selected view of the list.

KaraUtter_0-1652222146504.png

12 Replies
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

It looks like in my case that when I went into a simpler jewelry box-type layout in another Eb with less custom configuration, the middle row-style list widget came in fine, with image and text boxes . . . 

0 Kudos
JoseBarrios1

That is frustrating ! I'm curious of what it is going on. I just tested the list widget with all the different Templates and I can resize all the elements within the list container. I am using AGOL, not enterprise. Will you be able to share a template of your App? I am just wondering if I will get the same conflict!..

0 Kudos
KaraUtter

I Have figured this out. Apparently, there is now a Layout option for the selected list items that is by default set to "auto" and I have to change that to "custom". This is on the content tab and not the styles tab. I have been using EB since it's inception and have not experienced this issue; it could have bee added or changed with the March updates? Either way, problem solved!

KaraUtter_0-1653334903220.png