Experience Builder Feature Info Widget no longer displaying data

Jump to solution
07-01-2021 08:53 AM
Labels (1)
BriannaTatum
New Contributor III

I've noticed since the June 2021 update, my Feature Info Widget within ExB is no longer displaying the pop up. Pop up is functioning properly in web map.  I have removed the widget and re-added it with no change. Prior to the update I have made no changes or updates to the feature layer or web map. This seems to be an issue with Experience Builder not the data itself. Next, I'll attempt to save a copy of the web map and adding the copy map into ExB, adding a new feature info widget linked to the copy map and then either use the copy map to slowly reduce the pop-up contents until maybe find what is causing the problem, or, reset the pop up back to the default list of attributes and see if that works. Note: The same feature layer is displaying properly within the Table widget. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @BriannaTatum  the problem should be fixed in online patch. Please try again. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for letting us know. We will take a look. @WeiYing1 

WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi  @BriannaTatum ,

Thanks for reporting the problem. Base on my understanding, when FeatureInfo connected to the Data directly instead of web map, it display nothing, right? When connect to web map does it work? 

0 Kudos
BriannaTatum
New Contributor III

Hi @WeiYing1  , 

Thank you for your quick response. Correct, I am using Map Viewer Classic and the popup displays properly when within the map. When I am in ExB the popup does not display within the FeatureInfo widget. When I opened the map with the new Map Viewer the popup was not displayed. 

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @BriannaTatum ,

I use this map to test and see it does not display content in FeatureInfo. However as investigated, from map viewer the popup of the layer "Joint use park" is empty as well, so it is expected that FeatureInfo displays nothing. I think it is a bug for JS API. 

WeiYing1_0-1625159352375.png

WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @BriannaTatum  the problem should be fixed in online patch. Please try again.