Experience Builder Feature Info for Multiple Layers

07-08-2020 12:47 PM
ChristopherEby2
New Contributor III

I have a web map with 13 layers. I'd like my experience builder app to have a side bar with a Feature Info widget that changes to show the details of the selected feature no matter which feature is selected. Is there a way to do this?

Right now I can only see how to associate a Feature Info widget with a single layer. I don't see a way to show or hide widgets based on selections so I can't create a Feature Widget for each layer and show them when their respective layer is selected.

20 Replies
GISAdministrator_LMCC
New Contributor II

Definately giving this a upvote, as we love the functionality of Experience Builder but this is definately a limitation. If we can have this as a functionality asap!!

KPyne
by
Occasional Contributor

+1 to this as its been 3 years missing basic functionality...

KatiePhillips1870
New Contributor III

@esri could we get an update on this? Is this functionality going to be added or considered soon? Thank you!

tempJeaner
New Contributor II

I would like to second these emotions. It would be nice to have a feature info box that can deal with more than one layer.

Kklitt
by
New Contributor II

@shaylavi @WeiYing1  Any updates on this?

JwHayes
New Contributor III

1000% yes. This would really open a lot of design options.

WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Hi @ChristopherEby2 ,

Thanks for your feedback! 
Yes we are actually working on refactoring the FeatureInfo widget to support multiple layers. It is on 2024 Roadmap. Please stay tuned.

Thanks,
Wei

abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Glad to hear this is on the 2024 road map. Can't come soon enough!

K_Jueckstock
New Contributor III

Any update here? this is killing me 

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Sorry for the inconvenience. This should be coming in 2024 June release!