Experience Builder Feature Info for Multiple Layers

07-08-2020 12:47 PM
ChristopherEby2
New Contributor III

I have a web map with 13 layers. I'd like my experience builder app to have a side bar with a Feature Info widget that changes to show the details of the selected feature no matter which feature is selected. Is there a way to do this?

Right now I can only see how to associate a Feature Info widget with a single layer. I don't see a way to show or hide widgets based on selections so I can't create a Feature Widget for each layer and show them when their respective layer is selected.

5 Replies
shaylavi
Esri Contributor

Sounds like a good idea for a custom query widget, that displays the results as a list - It can be done on the developer edition.

Shay
0 Kudos
ChristopherEby2
New Contributor III

I was afraid that was going to be the response. I'd love to do it but my budget is a bit to low to do that plus all the other custom widgets I'd need to make to get the functionality I want from Experience Builder.

0 Kudos
shaylavi
Esri Contributor

Yeah, It's still considered to be a very young product. Hopefully, with time the community around it will grow and we'll have widgets custom shared from others, like we do for Web AppBuilder

Shay
0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

Christopher, thanks a lot for your feedback. You case make sense. But we are sorry that FeatureInfo doesn't support multiple layers currently, also you cannot auto switch (hide/show) section views based on feature selection. We will try to enhance this based on more research next release. 
Currently you may have to use a Section with multiple FeatureInfo for different layers in each view, and switch them manually, unfortunately.  

0 Kudos
JennaWalz3
New Contributor II

Has anyone found a work around to this yet?