Select to view content in your preferred language

Experience Builder Export to CSV Disable X Y Columns

Jump to solution
04-20-2023 11:40 AM
ArianaMo1912
New Contributor III

Hello,

By default when exporting an attribute table in Experience Builder to CSV, X and Y fields are generated automatically for point data.

How can this functionality be disabled? I have columns for the coordinates in the table and do not need any additional data there.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @ArianaMo1912 ,

Unfortunately, it is now impossible to export point data without including X and Y fields.

Shengdi

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ShengdiZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @ArianaMo1912 ,

Unfortunately, it is now impossible to export point data without including X and Y fields.

Shengdi

0 Kudos
ArianaMo1912
New Contributor III

Thank you! Yeah, I asked around and realized it is not an option

0 Kudos
Elizabeth_Burniston
New Contributor III

@ShengdiZhang - In addition to the X and Y fields, the ObjectID and GlobalID also carry over into my CSV. I have had my colleagues test this both as a public user and a logged in user, and they receive the same result. These fields are not checked on in the 'configure fields' of the table settings. I tried making a view of the feature layer and creating a whole new project, but the results are the same. I have searched the community forums here, to no avail, on possible solutions. Any ideas? Thanks!

btw - this is a feature layer updated in S123.

zac_cleanprosperousinstitute
New Contributor

Is esri planning to fix this?  For our project, we want people to download the attribute info, but not the coordinates, since there are privacy concerns with some of the points.  Adding the x and y columns automatically also seems like it would make it really easy for someone to duplicate our map without permission.

0 Kudos
KelseyMeyer
New Contributor II

Also interested in being able to disable the addition of x y coordinates since we already have it as fields in our data.

0 Kudos