Experience Builder Developer Version Download Issues 1.13

Jump to solution
02-07-2024 10:15 AM
JohnLucotch2
Occasional Contributor

Good Afternoon,

I keep trying to download my developer experience builder in 1.13 but keep getting the following errors: 

Any ideas?

[Error: ENOTEMPTY: directory not empty, rmdir 'arcgis-experience-builder-1.13\ArcGISExperienceBuilder\server\temp\0\cdn\2\arcgis-amd-packages\arcgis-analysis-assets\assets\t9n\fill_ra\~BROMIUM'] {
errno: -4051,
code: 'ENOTEMPTY',
syscall: 'rmdir',
path: 'arcgis-experience-builder-1.13\\ArcGISExperienceBuilder\\server\\temp\\0\\cdn\\2\\arcgis-amd-packages\\arcgis-analysis-assets\\assets\\t9n\\fill_ra\\~BROMIUM'
}

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnLucotch2
Occasional Contributor

I just had to remove the arcgis-analysis tools and it would download.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JohnLucotch2
Occasional Contributor

I just had to remove the arcgis-analysis tools and it would download.

0 Kudos
Yuhash
by
Occasional Contributor

Yes, this appears to be a recurring issue with versions going way back, but I didn't encounter this until fairly recently with a Windows update a few weeks ago. You can download the app via command line as per this video 40:50 mark (and my brilliant colleague @JoeRogan). Rename the '0' to your app id. The app will be downloaded to the folder from which you ran the script.

node -e "require('./server/src/middlewares/dev/apps/app-download.js').zipApp('0', 'app.zip');"

There appears to be some conflicting permissions issues with writing to the temp directory which we haven't yet sorted out.