Select to view content in your preferred language

Experience Builder 1.13.0 , Node Version 16.16.0 - Unable to Download Experience Zipfile

01-28-2024 11:29 PM
Labels (2)
ARVINDKUMAR
New Contributor

Hi,

Can anyone help me? I am using Experience Builder 1.13.0 and Node Version 16.16.0. I am unable to download the Template Zip file that I created on my local server. When I click on the download option, it shows 'No Item'.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

Possible solution if the EXB download fails - Esri Community

We have been trying to solve this issue as a community for some time now and we don't really know what is causing it or how to reliably fix it. The problem appears to have multiple causes. The easiest possible solution is to run your Command Prompt in Administrator mode. Another possible issue is that the download is being blocked by your antivirus or firewall, so try disabling those. See the attached thread for further discussion and several more complicated solutions.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos
Layelmam_Mohammed
New Contributor II

Hello I have the same problem. I have EXD version 1.13 and I have tested several versions of Node 16 18 20 but I cannot download the Zipfile. I hope that an ESRI technical manager can answer me, I cannot contact ESRI support, it is urgent.