Exp Builder - page zooms to embed widget on load?

11-30-2022 12:55 PM
CarmellaBurdi1
New Contributor III

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is expected functionality, but I will try to explain what is happening.

I have an experience builder page (just one page) and it has a title, text, a map with a query widget, and then towards the bottom of the page I have inserted a Fixed Panel and then inserted an Embed widget in the Fixed Panel. The Embed widget is referencing a web app builder application. 

When I first navigate to the page (either by clicking on a link or doing a preview of the page), the page begins loading and then immediately jumps down to my Fixed Panel and embed widget instead of staying at the top of the page. 

I cannot for the life of me figure out why this is doing this. If I remove the embed widget from the page, it no longer jumps down to the fixed panel. If I keep the embed widget and move it out of the fixed panel it still jumps to the embed widget. 

Basically - as soon as I insert the embed widget the page no longer loads from the top. 

I thought perhaps it was due to the app state of my web app builder app, but I unchecked the box that says "keeps map extent and layers visibility while leaving the app." 

Any thoughts? 

Thank you,

Carmie

0 Kudos
0 Replies