Select to view content in your preferred language

ExB Feature Info Widget - How To Get Popups For All Included Layers At A Clicked Location?

06-28-2024 06:18 AM
bdoventures
Occasional Contributor

I'm testing the new version of the Feature Info Widget, and have added several layers, but no matter how I configure the settings, I cannot select a point on the map and view/browse all the popups for the selected features from the layers the way I can with standard popup functionality.  I have to go back and reclick on the map to get the popup from a different layer into the feature info panel.

Am I just missing something?  It seems like this functionality should go hand in hand with support for multiple layers when it's a standard feature of the popup tool.

4 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Looks like you're right. I can't get my feature info to show anything but a single clicked feature from the map. The closest I can get is using the Select widget with a point selection. But even then, the Feature Info widget only shows the "1 of N" on a per-layer basis.

I can select 10 things across 4 layers, but I've still got to switch between layers in the feature info widget itself just to see all of them. Lots of clicking.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

I don't have time to write up the full procedure right now, but I think I found a hack to turn Near Me into a popup replacement.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos
shodge_fsu
Occasional Contributor

You might want to check this thread out to see if it does what you are looking for.

https://community.esri.com/t5/experience-builder-custom-widgets/identify-for-experience-builder-1-14...

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi, 

If you'd like to see the selection only in Feature Info widget, you can use "Selected feature" view for the layer.
But for different selection on different layer, you have to switch the layer to view. It is not exactly like Popup where all features from different layers will show together. 

We may enhance Feature Info widget in future to support exactly like popup. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thanks,
Wei 

0 Kudos