Does 'Send data to this survey' work with polygons?

Jump to solution
02-12-2020 12:15 AM
ColinCampbell
Occasional Contributor

I've been playing around with the survey widget (which is brilliant by the way) and have a question about the 'Send data to this survey' feature.  Is it possible to send polygon (or polyline) features from a map if the survey has been configured with a geoshape (or geotrace) question?

I've had a go at this but I've not been able to get it to work (doing it with points works fine).

To be able to do it with polygons would be incredibly useful and really open up what was possible for a lot of our data-flows.

Many thanks

Colin

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Colin,

Currently, we only support points right now, however, I will add this a feature request for polygons.

David

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Colin,

Currently, we only support points right now, however, I will add this a feature request for polygons.

David

ColinCampbell
Occasional Contributor

Hi David,

That's really useful to know - and thank you for adding it as a feature request.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @ColinCampbell ,

Just FYI, pass polyline/polygon to the Survey widget is supported in the September 2020 update of Experience Builder with ArcGIS Online.

Thanks again for your feedback.

KarinaLivingston
Occasional Contributor

Hi @ZhifangWang,

Is passing polygon to the Survey widget supported in Experience Builder in Enterprise Portal? 

0 Kudos