Select to view content in your preferred language

Use my Template for new Experience

Jump to solution
01-24-2023 08:14 AM
Labels (1)
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello. This seems like a very basic question but I have been unable to figure out the workflow myself so far. I created an Experience and then Generated a Template from it. My intention is to make a "copy" of the original Experience but use a different webmap inside of it and share it with a different group of users. When I try to create a new webapp with Experience Builder, I see the template that was generated listed under My Templates, but I cannot actually click to use the template.

ANGAR_0-1674576791769.png

What am I missing here? 🙂 TIA!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you navigate to Experience Builder > Templates you should see a list of your templates. I predict these will be in draft status. You need to click the Edit pencil icon for your respective template and then Publish in the top right. Once published you can navigate back to "Select a template to start" and a blue "Create" button should be visible.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you navigate to Experience Builder > Templates you should see a list of your templates. I predict these will be in draft status. You need to click the Edit pencil icon for your respective template and then Publish in the top right. Once published you can navigate back to "Select a template to start" and a blue "Create" button should be visible.

Hope this helps

0 Kudos