DockEnabled not respected in popup options

Jump to solution
05-25-2023 08:03 AM
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

I am working in Experience Builder Developer Edition and I am trying to get popups in my map to dock. I am altering the popup options as follows. 

jimuMapView.view.popup = {
dockEnabled: true,
dockOptions: {
position: 'bottom-center'
},
spinnerEnabled: true
}
console.log(jimuMapView.view.popup)

In the console log, dockEnabled is still set to false, but I can alter the position and spinnerEnabled and those changes will be respected.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

Within the dockOptions object, add a breakpoint that is lower than the width of the screen. Something like this.

position: 'bottom-center',
  breakpoint: {
        width: 544
  } 
}

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Thomas_Fuhrmann
New Contributor III

@JeffreyThompson2I have the same problem. Could you find a workaround?

0 Kudos
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

Within the dockOptions object, add a breakpoint that is lower than the width of the screen. Something like this.

position: 'bottom-center',
  breakpoint: {
        width: 544
  } 
}

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
Thomas_Fuhrmann
New Contributor III

@JeffreyThompson2Thanks! I set the breakpoint to a higher level than my actual screen size to automatically enable docking. Now it works.

0 Kudos
ChadHarris
New Contributor

I am just getting into Experience Builder after working with WebAppBuilder Dev edition.  I am having trouble finding where this code is in the file structure?  I have an Experience that I built in Experience Builder on my local Dev edition.  I downloaded the code and hosted it on my agency sever.  I can't seem to find where to make the changes you suggest to dock my popup.  Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated!!

0 Kudos
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

You can kind of put it in any custom widget. You could potentially even build a no interface, invisible widget just to alter any map settings or css you desire.

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos