Attachments Not Showing Up in Feature Info Widget

03-05-2024 09:28 AM
Labels (1)
ThomasBucher
New Contributor II

Hello,

I've got a very simple Experience built. It's essentially just 3 items: a List Widget, a Filter Widget, and a Feature Info Widget. The Filter widget filters the list and the list is used to populate the Feature Info panel via selection.

Everything seems to be working fine but I've noticed that photos and file attachments aren't populating in the Feature Info pane. When I view the same feature layer's pop-up in a web map, the attachments are all present.

I'm wondering if anyone knows what could be causing my attachments to not show up.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ThomasBucher
New Contributor II

After further investigating, things seem to be getting weirder. When the data source of the Feature Info widget is set to Selected (so that a user may select the item of interest from the list) no attachments are displayed. 

When I change this to Default and allow the Feature Info to display all my features, the attachments are present.

Any way for me to have the attachments while also allowing for a selection to be made in the List widget?

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

@ThomasBucher what is your version of service layer? Please note that: 
"Server-based layers from ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 onwards and hosted feature layers from 10.9.1 onwards can display attachments as a list or in a gallery. Layers from versions earlier than 10.9.1 can only display attachments as a list."  Configure Pop-ups 

0 Kudos
ThomasBucher
New Contributor II

Hi @WeiYing1 ,

I appreciate your feedback but I don't believe it's a problem with the feature service version as the attachments display just fine when the Feature Info widget is set to display my "Default" version of the feature layer. The problem occurs when I change this data source to the "Selected Features" option. When using selected features, attachments won't display as a list or gallery. Additionally, the "Last Edit" note does not appear when using the Selected Features option but displays just fine when using "Default".

I've attached some photos below that show the options available in Experience Builder when selecting the Default option for my data source versus the Selected Features option, as well as the result that both produce.

Default OptionsDefault Options

Default ResultsDefault Results

Selected features OptionsSelected features Options

Selected features ResultSelected features Result

Also, I am using ArcGIS Online not Enterprise. I'm not sure if that could be playing a role in this or not.

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Contributor

@ThomasBucher Thanks for your further information! This is important detail that it is only happening for selected features. Yes, it is a known issue then with FeatureInfo widget. We will try to fix it in next release. 
You may track this bug ticket BUG-000137719