ArcGIS Experience Builder Stacked Bar Charts

11-04-2021 11:42 AM
Labels (1)
LeilaJackson1
Occasional Contributor

I am new to Experience Builder and trying to create a stacked chart, but I do not see an option to select a second attribute to split by. I am using it in ArcGIS online. Can someone point me in the right direction. I also see that there is the option to see counts when you hover over a column, but don't see where to turn that one. Many thanks!

LeilaJackson1_0-1636051218103.png

5 Replies
ZacharyVavra
New Contributor III

I was wondering the same thing!

GeorgiosFloros
New Contributor II

Likewise. Any advice?

LeilaJackson1
Occasional Contributor

I haven't tried this again lately, but resorted to creating my dashboard in ArcGIS dashboard and embedded it in my Experience Builder app that has several other tabs for editing and viewing data.

DorothyShreve
New Contributor

I am also curious if this can be done. The icons indicate that stacked charts are possible, but there's no place to define a group to split the stacks on.

SWalkerCDD
New Contributor

Yes, it is odd that both the chart icons and the help page for the Experience Builder chart widget show grouped stacked bar charts, but it doesn't seem like it's actually possible to create them. It would be nice to get a response from ESRI on this pretty basic functionality and the misleading representation of capabilities (or clear instructions on how to actually do it if it is possible).

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/experience-builder/latest/configure-widgets/chart-widget.htm