Arcade Data Expressions in Dashboard to Experience Builder

Jump to solution
07-31-2023 09:50 AM
Labels (2)
M_M
by
New Contributor III

I created an arcade data expression in Dashboard to return a FeatureSet with a couple new fields to be used in Indicators.  Is there any way to duplicate the FeatureSet result in Experience Builder?

I’m running into an issue with replicating the filters I created in Dashboard using a data expression to use in Experience Builder. 

• I created a Dashboard to show data errors via Indicators.
    • I needed to use a data expression for some of the indicators as I was missing some fields needed in my filters or needed to access attributes in a related table (ex. I have ‘Age’ attribute but needed ‘Year Planted’ attribute.)
  • User wants to be able to view and edit the records with errors that are indicated in DB. I embedded the Dashboard into Experience Builder.
  • I then used Filters in Experience Builder along with a list & edit widget.  User applies filter to display records with errors in a list and map, and are then able to edit errors right away.
  • This all works as planned until I get to the Dashboard Indicators that use a data expression. I can’t recreate the DB filters in Experience Builder.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GregKeith
Occasional Contributor III

ExB is very limited on the types of expressions you can create. It doesn't support Arcade 😤. This is a highly requested capability, but who knows if/when it'll be implemented.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GregKeith
Occasional Contributor III

ExB is very limited on the types of expressions you can create. It doesn't support Arcade 😤. This is a highly requested capability, but who knows if/when it'll be implemented.

M_M
by
New Contributor III

Ugh-not the answer I was hoping for, but thank you for letting me know!! I appreciate it!