Select to view content in your preferred language

Registered Data Store not allowing items inside to publish to server

Jump to solution
06-04-2024 07:56 AM
Amarz
by
Frequent Contributor

I am using ArcPro 3.2 on an 11.2 Enterprise Deployment.

I have successfully added a new DataStore Folder to my server, that contains Georeferenced .PNGs & .TIFFs that I want to publish in to a MapServer for added context (Think building floor plans), yet when I attempt to publish as a Web Layer, I am getting the error in the Analyze tab that the Layer's data source must be registered with the server for those PNGs & TIFFS.

The registered folder is "\\<machinename"\gis_web$\EAMIT_FloorPlans\" where the images are.

What am I missing?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChrisUnderwood
Esri Contributor

Hello @Amarz , if you double-click on the Analyze error message, you can Register the folder from there. Is that registration then recognised by the publishing process ?

ChrisUnderwood_0-1717575352319.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ChrisUnderwood
Esri Contributor

Hello @Amarz , if you double-click on the Analyze error message, you can Register the folder from there. Is that registration then recognised by the publishing process ?

ChrisUnderwood_0-1717575352319.png

0 Kudos
Amarz
by
Frequent Contributor

I was getting the Error, instead of the Warning. Maybe my ArcPro was cached and wouldn't understand it was already in existence.

Now that I have been away for a day I am now getting the Warning you are showing above!

Apologies for taking your time, thank you for your response.

0 Kudos