Select to view content in your preferred language

I cant Reach login page to ArcGIS enterprise

10-12-2023 03:15 AM
AhmedTarek123
New Contributor II

I Configured ArcGIS Enterprise  But I cant Login in Sign in page WhatsApp Image 2023-10-12 at 13.09.58_254dac6d.jpgWhatsApp Image 2023-10-12 at 13.09.58_497e3786.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AhmedTarek123
New Contributor II

ArcGIS Enterprise Version Is 11.1

0 Kudos
Dan_Brumm
Occasional Contributor II

I have a ticket open with ESRI for the exact same issue.  I can reach the sign in page if I go through the port 7443. If I try the web adaptor it times out.  They believe its either a proxy setting or certificate issue. 

Daniel Brumm
GIS Nerd
0 Kudos
ArchitSrivastava

Hello @AhmedTarek123 , @Dan_Brumm ,

I would like to suggest something here and would be worth a try (I have used the same workflow to fix similar problems in past for myself) :

• Navigate to portaladmin endpoint using 7443 URL
  • Under Home > Security > OAuth > Get App Info > search for arcgisonline
  • This is the client ID which is authorized while you are logging into Portal Home.

The entries here should have your "https://<portal.domain.com>" URLs  for proper redirect to happen to sign-ins.

Majorly, what I have seen here is are as follows:

For more details check out this Get App Info—ArcGIS REST APIs | ArcGIS Developers

If you do not see the you organization URLs in this JSON result, you can use Update App Info—ArcGIS REST APIs | ArcGIS Developers to update this to appropriate URLs.

Note : Make sure the JSON is properly formatted, if you are making any changes

Hope it helps!

-Archit

0 Kudos
Dan_Brumm

Archit

Thank you for the suggestion. We did try digging into the oauth settings. When this issue first popped up it was my first thought.  I have tried every combination of ip address / machine name/ public URL and it never makes any difference. Same error everytime. 

I still beleive / hope this is a certificate issue because we have  tried every other solution.

Daniel Brumm
GIS Nerd
0 Kudos