Select to view content in your preferred language

Getting Started with Feature Service Webhooks

Jump to solution
07-14-2023 01:20 PM
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

Hello, 

I've been excited to start working with webhooks to automate email communication. However, I need a little help. In the past, I've built a webhook in Power Automate to send emails when a survey 123 response is submitted, but I want to to use Feature Service Webhooks in 11.1 to track other things like updated/edited features. There are some parameters in the setup that I've been unable to figure out how to enter. For starters, the webhook creator in the server admin wants a hook url. How do I even find that? From what I understand, I create a webhook here, and then go in to power automate a figure out what to do with the payload, right? Is there a list of hook urls that I should have found somewhere?

0 Kudos
20 Replies
ZachBodenner
MVP Regular Contributor

Thanks for keeping on this Kevin, I appreciate it. I was able to move past that step with the portal token URL, but the Get Changes step (and presumably some after) get held up with the same f=json error:

Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Get_Changes' inputs at line '0' and column '0': 'The template language function 'first' expects its parameter be an array or a string. The provided value is of type 'Object'

Any additional thoughts on that? I don't know a lot about json but it looks like there's a fundamental mismatch between the f= and the types of data that the hook is returning?

0 Kudos