Enterprise Item Type Mobile App and Sites Mobile App

Jump to solution
05-05-2022 02:54 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

We are now working on our Sites and I have a few questions.  We were able to add the Survey123 app to the Sites page. If a user clicks on it, it allows them to enter data and submit. Is there a way to add Field Maps that have been created or collector apps? I would think not since these must be installed on the computer or phone. This would be really cool if they could access their collector apps/field maps from the sites page without installing it. 

Second question, what is this for in the Enterprise? The mobile apps and desktop apps under items type.  

AnnettePoole1_0-1651787584229.png

Thank you for any information.  Annette

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StevenBell2
New Contributor III
Your Field app should be reading a web map. You could use web app builder and smart editor to mimic what they see in the field while looking at the base web map.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
StevenBell2
New Contributor III
Your Field app should be reading a web map. You could use web app builder and smart editor to mimic what they see in the field while looking at the base web map.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I assume that must be meant to put those web maps that make up the apps. Since the app itself has to be downloaded on computers, can it even be in the enterprise?

Annette

0 Kudos