ArcGIS Server 10.2.2 Site Configuration Not Loading

Jump to solution
02-08-2016 09:29 AM
DaveTenney
Occasional Contributor III

All,

i just installed ArcGIS for server and for some reason the page that pops up to configure our site isnt loading!

seems like im stuck on the page that loads in internet explorer saying "please wait..."  see below

anyone else run into this?

thanks

daveserver.JPG

0 Kudos
14 Replies
DaveTenney

ALL,

well this was interesting...

after looking at a few things, the problem was resolved by accessing the server site config via: http://localhost:6080/arcgis/admin which prompts the same steps to configure your site, just not in the pretty way youre used to when installing server.

you will also have to go in and configure your directories accordingly once you sign into manager.

thanks all for the help and hints!

Dave

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

that would have been my next suggestion....but with <your machine name> if local host didn't work. 

Remember to mark this as answered, so the thread can be closed.

0 Kudos
MichaelRobb

that was my suggestion at 11am.. ^^ look above.

DaveTenney

i am very curious why the site config wouldnt just load automatically like it normally does after you authorize your server install? im curious as to why it was able to set up and config in this alternate route?

i actually had esri support stumped with this one on the phone for about 30min, supposed to talk to them again so i will have to fill them in and see if maybe they have an explanation.

thank you all again for your help!

dave

0 Kudos
MichaelRobb

browser cache

0 Kudos