ArcGIS Portal 10.6.1 Living Atlas Tab not working

08-17-2018 06:52 AM
XiaoyiZhang1
New Contributor

We updated our portal from 10.5 to 10.6.1 recently. We found the Living Atlas Tab does not work when you click. But the contents of Living Atlas are still there when searching for them.

Anyone has similar issues?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
RandallWilliams
Esri Regular Contributor

Is the content still shared with the Living Atlas portal group?

0 Kudos
XiaoyiZhang1
New Contributor

yes.

The Living Atlas contents can be searched and used. But clicking the Living Atlas Tab did not return anything

0 Kudos
DanielCota1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Xiaoyi Zhang

Have you taken a look at the following documentation? Upgrades to Portal 10.6.x will require that you upgrade Living Atlas content as well from Organization > Edit Settings > ArcGIS Online. From here, click Upgrade Content

(FAQ) - Upgrade your ArcGIS Enterprise portal—Portal for ArcGIS (10.6) | ArcGIS Enterprise 

(How-To) - Upgrade your ArcGIS Enterprise portal—Portal for ArcGIS (10.6) | ArcGIS Enterprise 

I hope this helps.

-Daniel

0 Kudos
XiaoyiZhang1
New Contributor

I did ArcGIS Online Update Content steps and still not working.

0 Kudos
JeffSmith
Esri Contributor

Can you reproduce this issue in multiple browsers?  I've seen some issues when using IE 11 to access parts of the Portal Home app and I'm wondering if that might be related to what you are seeing here.

0 Kudos
XiaoyiZhang1
New Contributor

I have tried IE11, Chrome, and Firefox. They are all not working.

0 Kudos
JonathanEscobar
New Contributor II

Hi Xiaoyi Zhang ‌

I wanted to let you know that i'm working with someone on the same issue you've been seeing and will give you an update when I have a more details.

Talk to you soon!

0 Kudos
XiaoyiZhang1
New Contributor

thanks

0 Kudos
CheickDiarra
New Contributor

Is there any update on this issue? Thanks.

0 Kudos