ArcGIS 10.1 Server Manager not loading in Chrome

08-22-2013 07:11 AM
JennaBernabe1
New Contributor II
I'm trying to access ArcGIS Server Manager via Chrome, and it's letting me log in, but gets hung up with a "please wait..." loading bar.  I was using Chrome to access Server Manager yesterday with no problem, and I've been able to log into Manager today with Firefox/IE without any issues.  I tried clearing browser history/cache, but no luck.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this with Chrome, or knows of another setting/option I should look at in this browser.

Thanks!
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
24 Replies
SebastienPetit
Occasional Contributor
Same problem here.
Works fine with 10.2.
Does not work with 10.1
0 Kudos
PF1
by
Occasional Contributor II
We have the same issue(s) here.  We are running a distributed environment (2 LB web-adapters, 4 GIS servers) at v10.1 in a Windows 2008 R2 environment. 

Up until a few weeks ago we had chrome (i think) version 22.  the entire enterprise just updated to Chrome v29.0.1547.57 and now logging into the arcgis/manager just hangs... 

Would appreciate a fix as most if not all our publishers/admins are used to using chrome since it seemed to work better.  In the meantime we will have users use IE8  😞
0 Kudos
SeanSweeney
New Contributor III
Just for reference in this thread, problem persists in Chrome Version 30.0.1599.101.
0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor
Sean:

Does the problem persist in Chrome Version 30.0.1599.101 with both v10.1 and v10.2?  Or is this just a problem with v10.1?  I ask because my organization is bypassing v10.1, but I would rather not have this issue at v10.2.
0 Kudos
DerekWeatherbe
Esri Contributor
Hello,

A patch is now available from Esri for this issue when using ArcGIS Server version 10.1 SP1:

http://support.esri.com/en/downloads/patches-servicepacks/view/productid/66/metaid/2054

This issue does not occur when using 10.2 Final with the latest versions of Google Chrome.

Thanks

Derek
0 Kudos
PF1
by
Occasional Contributor II
Hello,

A patch is now available from Esri for this issue when using ArcGIS Server version 10.1 SP1:

http://support.esri.com/en/downloads/patches-servicepacks/view/productid/66/metaid/2054

This issue does not occur when using 10.2 Final with the latest versions of Google Chrome.

Thanks

Derek

Fantastic news Derek.  We follow a monthly patch cycle for our GIS software.  We will get this rolled in.  Appreciate the feedback!
0 Kudos
Arthurgov
New Contributor
Hello,

Thanks

Derek

Hello Derek,

I believe this issue is now happening in Firefox 25.0. Will the patch address this browser as well?

Thanks,
Arthur
0 Kudos
DeniseMoore
New Contributor
I am experiencing the issue with Firefox 25 as well.  Does anyone know if the patch will fix this?

Thanks!!
0 Kudos
nicogis
MVP Frequent Contributor
I am experiencing the issue with Firefox 25 as well.  Does anyone know if the patch will fix this?

Thanks!!

seems fix this problem also for firefox 25
0 Kudos
KhairulAmri1
New Contributor II
Thanks a lot for the patch. It's working in firefox 25 and chrome 30, before implementing the patch, ArcGIS server manager only work in Internet Explorer browser.
0 Kudos