Subscriber content from living atlas for portal users

Jump to solution
08-13-2020 10:30 AM
DamonNelton
Occasional Contributor

I'm trying to figure out how I can get users in my portal organization to be able to access "Subscriber Living Atlas Content" without being asked to provide arcgis online credentials. Below is how I have my settings in portal and I have entered my online credentials in the subscriber fields. Reading through the "Configure Living Atlas Content" ESRI specs is repetitively cautions not to delete and Living Atlas items or groups. We do not have a Living Atlas group, if this is a default group that was created when our portal was first deployed it most likely got deleted somewhere along the way. I can't find any documentation about this group or how to bring it back if we did delete it. We currently are running a federated portal version 10.8

As always any help is greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DamonNelton
Occasional Contributor

Follow up. I found that the group I mentioned had nothing to do with it and wasn't deleted after all. It's not located in the normal Portal Group List. The Solution to what I was trying to accomplish is registering the living atlas layers. Below is a blog that describes how to do this very well. It's written for ArcGIS Online but it also works for Portal. Hope this helps others. Thanks

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/national-government/national-government/including-online-d...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SeyniDjibo
Esri Contributor

Hello Damon,

Are you able to access Living Atlas tab in Portal for ArcGIS content's? 

What is your Portal for ArcGIS Index status?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
DamonNelton
Occasional Contributor

Follow up. I found that the group I mentioned had nothing to do with it and wasn't deleted after all. It's not located in the normal Portal Group List. The Solution to what I was trying to accomplish is registering the living atlas layers. Below is a blog that describes how to do this very well. It's written for ArcGIS Online but it also works for Portal. Hope this helps others. Thanks

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/national-government/national-government/including-online-d...

0 Kudos