Service Item not found in Portal, how can i get it back

Jump to solution
01-15-2021 01:05 PM
Labels (2)
DiegoLlamasOlivares
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I had some problems with a HA Enterprise implementation 10.7.1. First one portal had problem, i solved it, then ArcGIS Servers started to have problems, if i restart arcgis service from server 1, server 2 stops working and if i restart service from server 2, 1 stops, but I was able to solve it, then I had problems with services and my Enterprise geodatabase was not responding so i restart SQL Server service and everything was working but then I notice that 2 items were missing. one it my 1998 photo map service. 

If I search for it is not there

crim3.PNG

When I looked at the folder it used to be is not there also.

crim2.PNG

But if I look at the server services, is there

crim1.PNG

And in my app that is used i can see it there.

crim4.PNG

And i can use it.

crim5.PNG

there are 2 items that are missing, so  my question is how can i get this item back to portal and be able to search for it and selected in a new map?

Thanks,

Diego Llamas

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DeanHowell1
Occasional Contributor III

Hello @DiegoLlamasOlivares  have you tried to reindex and see if that brings things back into alignment?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DeanHowell1
Occasional Contributor III

Hello @DiegoLlamasOlivares  have you tried to reindex and see if that brings things back into alignment?

DiegoLlamasOlivares
Occasional Contributor

Hello @DeanHowell1,

After posting this question i remembered that option and I enter to portaladmin for each portal and run reindex and as you say, search index was not correct so after reindex two portals items were there again..

Thanks,

DLL  

0 Kudos