Select to view content in your preferred language

Related tables in the portal

Jump to solution
08-25-2023 07:10 AM
mshanaghan
Frequent Contributor

Is it possible to create related feature layers on the Portal without first preparing the data in ArcGIS Pro? Does anyone know of any documentation for this?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ArchitSrivastava
Frequent Contributor

Hello @mshanaghan ,

It doesn't seem that there is a possible way to directly creating related table directly from Portal for ArcGIS. I tested with several methods and none let us achieve this. 

However, there is a template named "Vineyard Management" you can utilize that but I don't think that will fulfill what you are looking for.

I would also suggest you can submit an idea on ArcGIS Ideas with proper justification for future.

Hope it helps!

-Archit

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArchitSrivastava
Frequent Contributor

Hello @mshanaghan ,

It doesn't seem that there is a possible way to directly creating related table directly from Portal for ArcGIS. I tested with several methods and none let us achieve this. 

However, there is a template named "Vineyard Management" you can utilize that but I don't think that will fulfill what you are looking for.

I would also suggest you can submit an idea on ArcGIS Ideas with proper justification for future.

Hope it helps!

-Archit

0 Kudos
mshanaghan
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your research Archit! 

David_Miller
Emerging Contributor

I agree with adding a suggestion to the add idea portal. $3,000.00 is a hard sell, to add related tables toa solution. I'm just a rookie, though.

0 Kudos