Select to view content in your preferred language

Create individual hyperlinks from an arcade expression when returned as text

Jump to solution
04-05-2022 02:06 PM
acharko
New Contributor III

I am able to return multiple URL results from a related table based on a join from a feature to a table.

If I try to create a hyperlink from the results, it creates a hyperlink from all results. 

Does anyone know how to make these separate results so that the hyperlinks can be created from them?

acharko_0-1649192568453.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The short answer is "you can't". At least, not right now. AGOL currently has an Arcade popup element, which allows you to create a series of text elements in Arcade, but which also supports HTML tags.

In Enterprise, there's just no way to get multiple links from a single expression right now. But once that update comes to Portal (hopefully in 11.0!), you'll be able to do it.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

5 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The short answer is "you can't". At least, not right now. AGOL currently has an Arcade popup element, which allows you to create a series of text elements in Arcade, but which also supports HTML tags.

In Enterprise, there's just no way to get multiple links from a single expression right now. But once that update comes to Portal (hopefully in 11.0!), you'll be able to do it.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
acharko
New Contributor III

Thanks Josh!

I really appreciate your quick reply. I hope 11.0 is available soon!

0 Kudos
nelsmickaelson
New Contributor III

Has this been resolved now that 11.3 has been released? Our organization is still at 10.9.1 so I'm curious if anyone who is at 11.x has tried to do this. Thank you!

JwHayes
New Contributor III

I am also interested in knowing if this issue has been resolved in 11.x.

0 Kudos
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I can confirm that it is. I don't remember about 11.0, but 11.1 certainly does.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos