Create individual hyperlinks from an arcade expression when returned as text

Jump to solution
04-05-2022 02:06 PM
acharko
New Contributor III

I am able to return multiple URL results from a related table based on a join from a feature to a table.

If I try to create a hyperlink from the results, it creates a hyperlink from all results. 

Does anyone know how to make these separate results so that the hyperlinks can be created from them?

acharko_0-1649192568453.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The short answer is "you can't". At least, not right now. AGOL currently has an Arcade popup element, which allows you to create a series of text elements in Arcade, but which also supports HTML tags.

In Enterprise, there's just no way to get multiple links from a single expression right now. But once that update comes to Portal (hopefully in 11.0!), you'll be able to do it.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The short answer is "you can't". At least, not right now. AGOL currently has an Arcade popup element, which allows you to create a series of text elements in Arcade, but which also supports HTML tags.

In Enterprise, there's just no way to get multiple links from a single expression right now. But once that update comes to Portal (hopefully in 11.0!), you'll be able to do it.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
acharko
New Contributor III

Thanks Josh!

I really appreciate your quick reply. I hope 11.0 is available soon!

0 Kudos