Remove Operations Dashboard 10.6 when Upgrading to Enterprise 10.6.1?

Jump to solution
07-17-2018 06:00 AM
RyanUthoff
Occasional Contributor III

I am currently running ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 and installed Operations Dashboard using the standalone installer. Since Operations Dashboard is included at the 10.6.1 release, do I need to uninstall the standalone installation of dashboard prior to upgrading to 10.6.1?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TifPun
by
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Ryan, 

You don't need to uninstall Operations Dashboard from your 10.6 ArcGIS Portal machine before running the upgrade. The upgrade script will take care of the Dashboard upgrade for you automatically, and the dashboards you created with the previous version of Operations Dashboard should continue to work.

Please let us know if you need any further help/clarification. 

Thanks,

Tif

View solution in original post

5 Replies
TifPun
by

Hi Ryan, 

You don't need to uninstall Operations Dashboard from your 10.6 ArcGIS Portal machine before running the upgrade. The upgrade script will take care of the Dashboard upgrade for you automatically, and the dashboards you created with the previous version of Operations Dashboard should continue to work.

Please let us know if you need any further help/clarification. 

Thanks,

Tif

RyanUthoff
Occasional Contributor III

Thank you! I assumed that was the case but I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

AmitaKunprasertkul3
New Contributor II

Hi Tif Pun,

I just upgraded my ArcGIS Enterprise from 10.6 to 10.6.1. Do I Have to uninstall the Operation Dashboard in Control Panel after the upgraded process? The upgrading process success and all components works just fine.

0 Kudos
TifPun
by

Hi Amita, 

It's not required to remove the Operations Dashboard item from the Control Panel (it might just be a personal preference if you want to keep the Add/Remove Program page clean), Operations Dashboard should continue to work after the upgrade. 

Thanks and please let us know if you have further question,
Tif

AmitaKunprasertkul3
New Contributor II

Thanks ! For more information, I uninstalled the Operation Dashboard from the Control Panel already. Everything works perfectly!