Operations Dashboard - Updated version not working

Jump to solution
09-01-2015 08:55 AM
AlisaStevens1
New Contributor II

The new update of Operations Dashboard is not working for us.  Every time we are select the FILE tab in the new version, our Dashboard crashes.  This happens on every machine we have Operations Dashboard installed where we selected to update the app.  On the one machine we declined to update, the older version app is working great.  No updates to the app can be made by 90% of our staff.  Has anyone else received this error or have any information re: this?

Please help.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChristopherOlsen
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Alisa,

Is this on a 32 bit machine?  And can you confirm that you are using version 10.3.1.1026?

Thanks,

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
ChristopherOlsen

Hi Alisa,

Is this on a 32 bit machine?  And can you confirm that you are using version 10.3.1.1026?

Thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos
AlisaStevens1
New Contributor II

Coincidentally, the staff that upgraded their app have 32 bit. I have 64 bit… but I also did not upgrade.

We are using ArcGIS 10.3 for Desktop version 10.3.0.4322

0 Kudos
AlisaStevens1
New Contributor II

Update - if the older version worked well in 32 bit, is it possible to keep the older version available for 32 bit download/use so that our staff with 32bit systems can still utilize the app to the full extent?

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen

In the 10.3.1.1026 version of Operations Dashboard (July 2015 release), we only supported 64 bit systems.  In the past several weeks, we have had a lot of customers indicate they would like support for the 32 bit systems as well.  We are currently testing an updated release that will support both systems.

This new version will be out this week sometime.  When it comes out, I will update this thread, but you can also check the home page or the Apps Blog site for additional information.

Thanks!
Chris

AlisaStevens1
New Contributor II

Please add our interest for 32 bit support into the 'pot' as well.  Thank you.

JonathanMason
New Contributor III

Has this 32-bit version been released yet? Our company is also experiencing this same problem (all of our machines are 32-bit).

I would also settle for a download link to the 10.2 version of Operations Dashboard.

Thanks,

John Mason

0 Kudos
AlisaStevens1
New Contributor II

We found a workaround for the system crashes. We can currently work with the 32 bit version as long as we don't select the FILE button.  We save our format changes by selecting TOOLS then save. 

As far as creating new dashboards is concerned, we hop on a 64-bit and create there.

0 Kudos
ChristopherOlsen

To everyone using 32 bit OS- we released a new version of Operations Dashboard last night to ArcGIS Online that supports both 32 and 64 bit.  This version number is listed as 10.3.2.1115.

You can download here:

http://www.arcgis.com/opsdashboard/OperationsDashboard.application

0 Kudos