Operations Dashboard - Indicator

Jump to solution
07-18-2019 06:46 AM
KamillePreto
Occasional Contributor II

Hi all, I am brand new to Enterprise & Operations Dashboards, so I am trying to set up a sample for my department to give them an idea for what's possible.

Anyway - I cannot figure out how to add dollar signs in front of these numbers I have circled in the image below - it is an indicator. I've been looking on Google for a little while now and have come up with nothing. There is also no symbol of a dollar sign available on here, otherwise I would just select that.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kamille,

> ... I cannot figure out how to add dollar signs in front of these numbers I have circled in the image below - it is an indicator.

When you're configuring the Indicator element, click the Indicator sub tab, for the Value property, activate the Prefix option and enter a "$" when you format the value under the Pattern input box. See screenshot below,

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kamille,

> ... I cannot figure out how to add dollar signs in front of these numbers I have circled in the image below - it is an indicator.

When you're configuring the Indicator element, click the Indicator sub tab, for the Value property, activate the Prefix option and enter a "$" when you format the value under the Pattern input box. See screenshot below,

Hope this helps,

KamillePreto
Occasional Contributor II

Thank you so much!!!