My widget data changes to an incorrect count when I switch to view mode then stays that way when I go back to edit mode. How to fix?

04-19-2023 01:22 PM
Macy12345
New Contributor II

I'm working on ArcGIS Dashboards online with a a point layer and line layer in one hosted feature layer, a map, and a dashboard that are all shared in a group. When opening the dashboard, my layers are visible and all my features are in the map view. This problem is occurring in every single widget in the dashboard. Here is a step-by-step:

1. In edit mode. I've configured a data expression that combines a point layer and line layer in a hosted feature layer and it is giving me the correct results when I hit test, let's say 1500. When I click Done and close out, the correct count is displayed in my indicator. I can filter it and get the correct results.

2. I save.

3. I open the dashboard in view mode. My widget now reads 2. 

4. I go back to edit mode to see what the problem is. My widget in edit mode now also reads 2.

5. I go to configure the widget again. In the configuration window, the indicator automatically reads the correct amount (1500) when I open it. I make a random change like adding a filter and deleting it so I can save.  

6. After saving, the widget is correct again in edit mode. Rinse and repeat.

I can't figure out what to change to get a different result. Any help?

Thank you, 

Macy

0 Kudos
0 Replies