Multiple Dashboards as Tabs in One Dashboard

Jump to solution
05-13-2022 09:37 AM
Labels (1)
JorgeKappa
Occasional Contributor

Is it possible to have multiple dashboards as tabs in one dashboard?

Different dashboards, different sources, different elements.

Dashboard showing three tabs, 1, 2 and 3, each showing dashboards 1, 2 and 3 respectively.

Is this doable?

TIA

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You certainly could. Just build your three dashboards, then use the Embed widget in a fourth "container" dashboard and enter the URL to each of the three.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

6 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You certainly could. Just build your three dashboards, then use the Embed widget in a fourth "container" dashboard and enter the URL to each of the three.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
KhaterehAfshar
New Contributor

Hi, do you know how I can have access to Widget 

0 Kudos
BrianBaldwin
Esri Regular Contributor

@JorgeKappa  Another idea could be tossing each of the dashboards into an Experience Builder application - you could then actually build '6' dashboards because you could have fullscreeen versions and then mobile optimized versions, but they would all be accessibly via the same 'application url' from the Experience Builder container.

-----------------------------------

Brian Baldwin, Esri Inc., Lead Solution Engineer
https://www.linkedin.com/in/baldwinbrian
PaulGiroux1
New Contributor III

You could also use Experience Builder and leverage URL parameters in each dashboard to add filtered versions. Link from cards or top menu into the dashboard but specific to categories for example, Department, Maintenance Area, etc.

See details at - Configure actions on URL parameters—ArcGIS Dashboards | Documentation

0 Kudos
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Oh, yes. That's a really excellent idea. I wish it didn't constantly reload the embedded dashboard, but it still gives you some really neat options for a custom experience.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
PaulGiroux1
New Contributor III

I have a dashboard on a page and have the Embed "Auto refresh" off and it seems to do the trick.

1Try-this.png