Loading layer_5301 in browser

Jump to solution
07-29-2014 05:32 AM
NathanKerr1
New Contributor III

I am creating a dashboard off of a map created in AGOL.  When sharing the dashboard via link I can sign in with a AGOL account and see my layers loading, but it hangs up on layer_5301.  I have no idea what layer this is, I am assuming its the basemap layer.  I have tested a couple of different AGOL maps and basemaps and still get hung up when the OD browser is "Loading layer_5301..."  Any thoughts or suggestions.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
CarolGhostine
Esri Contributor

Hi Nathan,

The issue appears to be related to the county layer. The web dashboard appears to be having some issues rendering that particular layer which will need further investigation.

Are you using the county layer to drive other widgets? It didn't seem like it was used by the other widgets. If you could uncheck the county layer as a data source  it should load much faster.

Regarding people in your org not able to log in. Is it just that op view that has this issue? Can you send me the message you get.

Carol

0 Kudos
NathanKerr1
New Contributor III

Carol,

It was definately related to the County layer, once I turned it off the dashboard loads fine.

As for the other folks, it appears that my machine is the only one that will load properly within our network.  All the others get stuck at the web page and the below image is all they see.  However, I have tried it on computers outside our network and the dashboard loads fine.  I am going to get with IT to see if its a permissions thing in house.  I will post if there is a resolution that might help others.  Really appreciate your help, we are excited to utilize the dashboard both internally and for our clients.

OpDash.jpg

0 Kudos
CarolGhostine
Esri Contributor

Glad to hear you are able to get it opening now. Have fun building some cool dashboards

0 Kudos