Select to view content in your preferred language

Is it possible to get a summary of first value based on a Case Field?

Jump to solution
03-31-2023 01:31 PM
BarryG
by
Occasional Contributor

I have not yet used the Dashboards app, so will first like to find out if this is possible.

Similarly to the "Summary Statistics" ArcGIS Pro calculator (accessible by right-clicking a field and selecting "Summarize"), is it possible in Dashboards to get a sum of the first value of a field ('Total_Acreage' in our case), based on a Case Field ('GPIN' in our case)?

Example calculation attached.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Omar_A
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi Barry,

You can use the "Summary" widget to calculate statistics such as sum, count, min, max, and average for a field in your data, based on a case field. 

Info Summary widget—ArcGIS Web AppBuilder | Documentation

Best,

Omar 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Omar_A
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi Barry,

You can use the "Summary" widget to calculate statistics such as sum, count, min, max, and average for a field in your data, based on a case field. 

Info Summary widget—ArcGIS Web AppBuilder | Documentation

Best,

Omar 

0 Kudos
BarryG
by
Occasional Contributor

Actually the Summary widget is closer to what I am looking for, but it doesn't have the option I need, which is to calculate the sum of the minimum acreages. I need this option, as I have duplicates in my table. In the Experience Builder app, as well as Webapp Builder, Several widgets, such as this Summary widget, and the Chart widget would benefit having the option to create a true SQL expression, rather than the expression builder option only.

0 Kudos