If Selector Value "None" List to display No Data

01-19-2020 10:31 PM
ChrisRoberts2
Occasional Contributor III

I am building a number of dashboards for a Map Series StoryMap for our current Bushfire season.

In one I have a selector for National Parks that I enabled the None Option on.  This also has a spatial filter to a list of bushfires.

Currently if "none" is selected in the Parks Selector all bushfires are displayed in the List.  This does filter down if you pick a park.  If you select a Park where a fire hasnt occurred then it will display No Data ... which is just what I want to to do.

My problem is that I want the List to display No Data if the Selector value is None ....is this possible??

Many Thanks  

Chris

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamieLambert
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Chris,

You should check out this Idea (and vote!). I think this is along the lines of what you are after:

https://community.esri.com/ideas/15725-allow-no-data-on-opening-of-dashboard-option-for-gaugesindica...

Cheers,

Jamie.

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Chris,

> My problem is that I want the List to display No Data if the Selector value is None ....is this possible??

This is currently not possible in Operations Dashboard. And Jamie is correct, please vote for the enhancement on the ArcGIS Ideas site that is referenced in the post above.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos