Select to view content in your preferred language

A lot of my serial charts in Dashboards look slightly different today

Jump to solution
06-27-2024 07:35 AM
BryanWright
New Contributor III

Just wondering if there were any updates to the serial chart element in Dashboards in the last couple days?  I'm noticing a lot of small changes in the way my serial charts are being displayed across multiple dashboards.  For example, I had a serial chart that used to be sorted by a statistic, but now that statistic doesn't even show up in the sort drop-down list.  I'm also seeing lots of changes to labels.  For example, instead of a label for every variable level on the category axis, now its only displaying every other level.  In another case, I have guide labels set to render above the chart but they are now rendering below.  Again, this all just changed in the last 1-2 days with no changes to underlying data or anything else I'm aware of.

10 Replies
Bruno_DiegoCardoso
New Contributor

I haven't seen any success yet in updating divide by in the series chart. Because when we enable this option, the graph does not allow us to enable the statistical ordering of the field relative to the area, whether in descending or ascending order. I hope they resolve this soon

Bruno_DiegoCardoso_0-1721190543751.png

0 Kudos