Single map in collector crashing repeatedly upon open

Jump to solution
05-17-2017 10:12 AM
ChadBunn
New Contributor

My organization has a map in Collector that runs fine on Android but crashes on iOS systems.  The app is updated and sois the iOS.  All other maps from my organization run properly but one in particular crashes the app.  I also am unable to access anyy new ArcGIS Online maps in Collector.

The map is located here: http://arcg.is/0P558f 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffShaner
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Chad,

I made a copy of your web map into my org and was able to successfully load it using the 10.4.2 version of Collector on my iPhone 7 device. I think it would be best for you to contact support so that they can triage the issue you are running into.

Thanks,

Jeff

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chad,

Is iOS at 10.3.2? I believe that is the latest version of iOS that just came out either yesterday or Tuesday. Does this crashing happen on all iOS devices?

When does it crash? Just when you open the map or when you start to zoom in? If you make a new web map with the same data, does it still crash? 

Are you using services from ArcGIS Server or are these services published directly to ArcGIS Online? If ArcGIS Server, which version?

0 Kudos
JeffShaner
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Chad,

I made a copy of your web map into my org and was able to successfully load it using the 10.4.2 version of Collector on my iPhone 7 device. I think it would be best for you to contact support so that they can triage the issue you are running into.

Thanks,

Jeff

0 Kudos
JenniferWoodward2
New Contributor II

I am also having this issue.  What ended up being the resolution for you?

0 Kudos