projection Collector et GNSS externe R1

Jump to solution
10-15-2015 11:57 PM
Christophe_Cannard
New Contributor II

Bonjour,

D'après la documentation officielle d'ArcGIS for Collector avec l'utilisation de GNSS externe, il faut faire attention aux systèmes de projections car Collector ne prend pas en compte encore la reprojection des entités.

Donc si on veut utiliser un GNSS externe (R1 de Trimble), nous allons récupérer des données en WGS84 sur l'application, donc il faut préparer le service de données et la carte à publier en WGS84.

Mais peut-on garder les données dans la géodatabase entreprise dans notre système de projection national (Lambert 93) et à quel moment les données sont reconvertis dans notre système de projection ? Si ce n'est pas le cas, a quel moment pouvons nous mettre en place un script pour reprojeter les données dans le système de projection de notre choix ?

Pour information je ne souhaite pas avoir une copie locale de ma base de données.

Merci d'avance pour votre réponse,

Bonne journée,

Christophe Cannard

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

I don't understand French. I can only guess based on google translate. Do you mind asking questions in English?

Based on my guess, your answer can be found at Using GNSS Receivers with Collector for ArcGIS | ArcGIS Blog

The coordinate system of the data frame can be different than the coordinate system of your Geodatabase feature layer.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

I don't understand French. I can only guess based on google translate. Do you mind asking questions in English?

Based on my guess, your answer can be found at Using GNSS Receivers with Collector for ArcGIS | ArcGIS Blog

The coordinate system of the data frame can be different than the coordinate system of your Geodatabase feature layer.

NICOLAPEDDIS
Occasional Contributor II

English translation

---------------------------------------------

Hello,
According to the official documentation of ArcGIS Collector with the use of external GNSS, be careful with projections for Collector systems do not account yet reprojection entities.
So if you want to use an external GNSS (R1 Trimble), we will recover data in WGS84 on the application, so you have to prepare the data service and the map to be published WGS84.
But can it keep the data in the geodatabase company in our national projection system (Lambert 93) and when the data is converted back into our projection system? If this is not the case, at what time we can put up a script to reproject the data in the projection system of our choice?
For information I do not want to have a local copy of my database.
Thank you in advance for your reply,
Good day,
Christophe Cannard

---------------------------------------------------------------

Answer:

If you are using Arcpad or another software in the field with your GNNS Trimble, you need to search a trasformation script to move the project from

WGS84-->>Lambert 93

then the GPS will register all the new data in your local system Lambert 93[i guess France].

But you do not write if the GEODB is already in Lambert 93, or

you have the GEODB in WGS84 an you want to use in the field with the Lambert 93 system.

Arcgis can reproject your GEOGB in Lambert 93 in a few seconds, and it dependes of the GEODB size.

I hope it helps you