Nexus 4 Sync Issue

08-07-2014 09:07 AM
StaceMaples
Occasional Contributor III

Russell Roberts

I'm having trouble syncing an Android device running Collector. I've got a Feature Service coming out of ArcGIS Server 10.2.2. We're downloading the service, taking it into the field for offline editing and syncing back in the office. I've got 5 N4 units and various other personal devices surveyors are using. This is the only one giving me an issue. The service is using LDAP, so Collector requires signing into AGOL as well as the Service. One thing I'm wondering, does the service need to be synced using the same credentials used to download it? I don't know that that is the issue, but it strikes me a the kind of gotcha I would expect to be causing issues?

Is there a set of things I can typically do to troubleshoot syncing issues? Are there logs I can open on the device?

Stace

Message was edited by: Stacey Maples added attachments

0 Kudos
11 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

account with admin permissions and the account used to download the data.

0 Kudos
StaceMaples
Occasional Contributor III

Is there any way at all to get around the need for the user who Downloaded the map to Sync the map. Server Admin sync isn't working, either. We've got about 150 records on 3 devices that can't sync and it's not possible to determine who downloaded the offline data because there were ~`150 participants in the survey.

0 Kudos