Map failed to download (Android specific: Related Table?)

10-21-2015 12:19 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting a Invalid token used to access a secure service on Android devices only.  I tested it on Windows 10 Beta and it works just fine, as well as on Apple iPads.  Both devices will download the map and feature service just fine but when trying to download it on A samsung s5 and a hp android tablet, I get the invalid token used to access a secure service?

This service does have a related stand alone table, other maps download (without a related table as part of the feature service)

Please help!

11 Replies
HarmenKampinga
New Contributor III
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have already attempted this work around but it was not successful.

Thank you though.

0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Do you use the host tile service that is shared to public? If so, you need to be shared to Org only or Group only. This is known issue. 

Can you use Fiddler to capture the traffic following http://docs.telerik.com/fiddler/configure-fiddler/tasks/ConfigureForAndroid (Android) and see its detail error message?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

No we are not using host tile services also I will try to capture the traffic to get a detail error message.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the error out of fiddler, what is strange is that as I said I can download this via an iPad and a Windows 10 device.  I also had someone else try on multiple devices and it is the same.

{"error":{"code":403,"subcode":2,"message":"User does not have permissions to access 'mgw/mgw.mapserver'.","details":[]}}

0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Is it in ArcGIS Online?  Am I able to access the secure service if you share your map to a group and invite the account Collector4ArcGIS into it? It could help us determine if it is service specific.

I am curious why it shows mapserver rather than featureserver.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is not on ArcGIS Online, we have an internal server running the feature service which is at version 10.3.1.  I just retried it and also got these errors in this order.

{"error":{"code":403,"subcode":2,"message":"User does not have permissions to access 'mgw/mgw.mapserver'.","details":[]}}

{"error":{"code":499,"message":"Token Required","details":[]}}

{"error":{"code":498,"message":"Invalid Token","details":[]}}

0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Can you share the details about how you setup this security environment and create this webmap, share to group, .etc?

BTW, did you mention without relate table and it works fine?

Also I suggest you contact Esri Support to have a support case logged so you can work with support analysts to troubleshoot the issue. 

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, when no related table exists it seems to work fine, but with a related table it won't download on an android device.

0 Kudos