04-02-2019 10:14 AM
PatrickFilyer
Occasional Contributor II

Has anyone else experienced this? 

0 Kudos
24 Replies
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

Was there ever a resolution to this? We're now suddenly seeing this error on feature services that have no shared domains or field names, single feature class in the service, on new and existing services. Never had these problems with Collector Classic. 

0 Kudos
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Thomas,

I dont see any indication this was ever resolved with Support. As I mentioned before I believe this has to do with editor tracking fields. Can you check the schema of your problematic service? If you have editor tracking on you should only have these 4 fields:

Editor

Creator

EditDate

CreationDate

The names could vary depending on how you added editor tracking, but there should not be any duplicates (ie. Editor_1). Let me know if you see something like this.

Regards,

Colin

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

We're in a bit of a pickle with Editor Tracking, as we can't track Editor or Creator as that involves collection of PII, so we only track EDITDATE and CREATDATE. However, I set the default for EDITUSER and CREATUSER as both "GRSM User". 

0 Kudos
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

So editor tracking is the culprit. When CREATEUSER and EDITUSER both default to "Some Name", and editor tracking is turned on, the map will not download (Portal 10.6.1, Unfederated Server 10.6.1, SDE 10.7)

0 Kudos
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Thomas,

I am glad you were able to narrow it down. Would you be able to submit this to Support so a bug can be logged? This would be the most efficient way to close the loop on this issue and thread. Thank you!

Regards,

Colin

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

So this is back with server 10.7.1

0 Kudos
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Thomas,

Was a bug ever logged with Support? If so, could you pass along the bug number?

Regards,

Colin

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

No, I got side tracked, but this is happening with AGOL as well, for quite a large number of layers, so a TS case will be opened soon. Quite frustrating.

0 Kudos
ColinLawrence
Esri Regular Contributor

Yes, please log a case if you can. Have you been able to narrow it to the editor tracking user fields? I am wondering if it is an issue with the default value being applied. You could try defining out these fields and see if its still reproducible?

Colin 

Regards,
Colin
0 Kudos
ThomasColson
MVP Frequent Contributor

Case 02479265  if you want to see the source schema, and I've got a map up on AGOl you can repro with.

0 Kudos