Select to view content in your preferred language

Is there a way to define the offline work area based on a polygon I provide?

Jump to solution
01-21-2016 07:28 AM
MikeFrates1
Deactivated User

For example, I have several maintenance areas that I need inspected.  Instead of defining the work area using the built-in default rectangle, can I define the work area using the maintenance area polygon?  My research indicates no, but I wanted to verify.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

You currently cannot do this today. There are plans for a pre-planned workflow where you can define the work areas before hand and the field users can download those packages instead but that will be coming in a future release and I do not have a release date for you right now but can update the thread when I have one.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

You currently cannot do this today. There are plans for a pre-planned workflow where you can define the work areas before hand and the field users can download those packages instead but that will be coming in a future release and I do not have a release date for you right now but can update the thread when I have one.

MikeFrates1
Deactivated User

Thanks for the prompt reply and answer Russell.  Yes, please let me know when you have an idea of when this feature will be available.

0 Kudos